I'm Riccardo Linares 👋
I love working on indie projects with high potential for impact → Discover more
Something about me:
- I was born on a rainy Saturday in July 1994, not exactly a typical summer evening.
- From an early age I studied different programming languages because I wanted to be a badass
- In 2011 I co-founded my first company that allowed people to personalize Facebook. +4M users.
Great experience! 🚀
- Around the age of 18, I realized I wanted to build my professional career on digital and
- I wrote about technology and innovation for Tweaknology. Through this experience I met my
- Since 2015 I managed for two years the communication of IngDan Italia, an Italian spin-off of
the multinational Cogobuy focused on IoT 🤖.
- Since February 2017 I have been working with Campus Party. Goals achieved:
- ✔️ #CPIT1 (2017)
- ✔️ #CPIT2 (2018)
- ✔️ #CPIT3 (2019)
- ✔️ #CP Digital Edition (2020-21)
- Together with my partners, in 2017, I started studying Blockchain technology and investing in
Cryptocurrencies. A few months later, also thanks to a Business Angel, DoubleBit was born. #Training
- In 2019 I founded IDK.business with the goal of developing bootstrapping services, raising
capital and bringing value to companies.
- Today, I work on digital processes and developing innovative products that can create a
positive impact on thousands of people.
- I am often told that I dream too big, each time I reply that it is never enough!
- I love extreme sports: 🧗🏄✈️(🏓)
- 3 books I recommend reading:
- E-Myth (Michael E. Gerber)
- Shoe Dog (Phil Knight)
- Zero to One (Peter Thiel)